Our Commitment to Quality Products and Excellent Customer Service Sets Us Above the Rest
Serving the needs of the greater Detroit area since 1922, Reckingers Heating & Cooling continues to meet and exceed their customer’s expectations and something more…
demonstrating a true commitment to quality products and services!
Certified by the National Energy Management Institute, and recognized by Michigan’s legislature for its achievements in energy conservation, Reckingers Heating and Cooling has evolved to be a leader in the HVAC Industry.
What does all of this mean to you? It means that you can rest assured with confidence knowing that doing business with Reckingers will always result in your comfort, contentment and complete satisfaction. From the knowledgeable Application Specialist to the professional installation of your comfort system, to the Customer Quality Audit and follow-up call making sure everything was to your satisfaction - Reckingers goes the extra mile to make sure you’re happy.
Our Qualifications Speak Volumes!
- We furnish proof of state and local licensing.
- We are an authorized dealer to sell, install, and service nationally recognized brands.
- We service all brands of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems.
- Reckingers' technicians are EPA-certified, factory-trained and college-trained with our commitment to annual continuing education classes.
- We specify in writing the temperatures your system will achieve at specified design conditions.
- We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a member of and subscribe to the code of ethics of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
We Are Fully Licensed & Insured for Your Peace of Mind
Michigan Mechanical Contractor
License no. 7100157
Classifications: hydronic heating, cooling process piping, heating, ventilating, air conditioning equipment, ductwork, refrigeration, unlimited heating service, unlimited refrigeration, air conditioning service.
Michigan Residential Maintenance and Alteration
License no. 2103061753
Classifications: insulation contractor.
City of Dearborn
License no. 08-00085456
Classifications: boiler installer, class c, unlimited for hot water & h. p. steam.
City of Dearborn
License no. 08-00046958
Classifications: building sub-contractor, insulation and gutters.